When was the last time you met someone who absolutely loves their career and is excited to do it every day? It does not happen often but that is exactly how Evan wakes up each and every day. The glass is never half empty or even half full, the glass is either full or overflowing! Working with Evan is like a breath of fresh air in a sometimes crazy real estate world.
As a child, Evan’s government employed family moved from time to time. Let’s define that a little better. While growing up, Evan had the opportunity to move almost every summer while school was out. While many people think that is crazy and disruptive during the development years, Evan looked at it as a way to meet new people, learn different areas of the country and how they live. He also enjoyed touring homes for sale and helping pick the right one for his family. This trait may just be the reason he not only got into real estate but has thrived helping others do the same thing over and over again.
In 1989, Evan was able to settle down a bit and was living in the Fairfax County area of Northern Virginia. Located just outside of downtown Washington, DC, all of the benefit and excitement of DC were close but in a suburban environment.
From 1991-1999, Evan owned and operated a “Class A” general contracting firm working with many prominent clients such as local builders, hotel chains, community banks, restaurants as well as local homeowners. With this background, Evan has the opportunity to give insight as to the condition of a property whether it is a 100 year old DC row house or a new loft style urban condo.
After selling his construction firm, Evan went back to his original love became a real estate consultant and Realtor. Since 1999, Evan and his team have built an energetic, knowledgeable, and successful company that excels at exceeding buyers and sellers in Washington, DC, Maryland and Virginia.
Bold Company Straightforward Real Estate
This motto is the basis of how we serve our clients. We will never follow the crowd of other Realtors that are just trying to give the standard service and standard products. We are always innovative with every service and product we offer and treat everyone like they are family. All this is done with consistent consultation with clients to make every home sale or purchase a smooth process.
What makes Evan Johnson who he is and some interesting facts.
- Born in Anchorage, Alaska and moved to the “Lower 48″ at about 3 with his mother and brother.
- During every summer school break, he and his brother would return to Alaska to travel across the Canadian border to spend 2 months with their father, an authentic gold miner.
- Woodworking and home improvement are thick in his blood.
- Enjoys flying private planes (but has sadly taken a couple years off).
- During high school and beyond, his mentor was Dr. Edward Miller, President Emeritus of Future Business Leaders of America.
- Served as an active member and Board President of Foundation for Applied Technical Education (F.A.T.E) F.A.T.E. is a division of Fairfax County Public Schools and among other things, builds homes with high school students.
- Served as Board President of Millennium Bank Advisory Board.
- Currently lives about 6 blocks from the White House in downtown Washington, DC with his partner and dog, Bailey.
- Skiing, running, working out, bike riding, boating, jet skiing, cooking, eating out, travel and enjoying time with friends/family and meeting new people all along the way!